yes
no
5/test/slider

Photo Shoot Done! Now What, Binta?

No comments
I woke up the next day and handled a lot of domestic chores and cleaning that I wasn’t able to do much of before the shoot. I then went on to attend the store opening of @Nowrie_ng run by Fantis Mohammed and enjoyed meeting new faces, had great conversations, ate good food and most importantly shopped from her great pieces on display. I went home and did some homework for my son, played with my daughter and we all hit the sheets early.

I thought I had taken care of myself, but by the following day, my blood pressure had gone up to a level I don’t even need to mention here. Thankfully we didn’t work on Mondays. So after taking almost the entire day to stay in bed and rest, I went to the office for an hour to clear my table before going into full work mode the next day.

By the following morning, my blood pressure had gone down....But I was still sleepy……*Laughs* So I went to work, sorted out all legal documents from the shoot, looked at the bills ahead that went over budget, designed some apparel for production and slept off on the couch for 3 hours *Laughs* I was that drained.

The next day, we continued to function well and after about a week, images from the shoot as well as the glam shots started coming in and I knew we were onto something really big.

My team and I then made some readjustments to our annual editorial calendar and waited for the right time to start. This was the same time we were also preparing for the Fusion LifeStyle event which was just some few days away. All the participants from the shoot called in or sent messages asking for a glimpse of their shots and I happily refused to oblige them…..as they called it, CIA suspense mode….*Laughs*…. I didn’t want to ruin their surprise and it was well worth the wait the moment the first post went out.

I WAS GLAD I WENT THROUGH WITH MY VISION FOR THE IDEAL VINTAGE COLETTE WOMEN.
author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

Full Bio Goes Here [Binta Shuaibu] (http://roundstoneconsulting.co.uk/vintagecolette/binta.jpg)